A bet that is the winner if the selected team or participant is classified among the first three places of the event. Some houses extend it to the fourth or even the fifth place.
- Odds: Odds are the potential winnings on a bet. There are several types of fees:
- European quota: Quota in the form of a whole or decimal number (ex: 1, 5 or 3).
- English fee: Fee in the form of a fraction (ex: 1/2 or 2/1).
- American fee: Fee in the form of a positive or negative number (egg: -200 or 200).
- Chalk: A favorite.
- Chalk player: Person who normally plays favorite teams.
- Deposit: Money that the bettor enters into his account at the bookmaker.
Tell me: Denomination used in Anglo-Saxon betting markets to refer to slot88 bets of $ 1,000. Bet with two predictions for the same sporting event. Example: In a soccer game, bet on victory and draw at the same time. Bet on the result of a match at the end of the first part and at the end of the match.
- Dog: Term used to refer to the “non-favorite”.
- Draw: Draw
Bet in which the net profit is equal to the amount wagered. Equivalent to a 2.00 quota in the decimal system and a 1/1 quota in the fractional. Betting modality used in horse racing consisting of selecting the order of arrival of the first two horses.
Participant who has a higher% probability of winning in a sporting event. Bookmakers offer low odds to clear favorites.
- End: It is known as END to the bet whose amount is 50 dollars.
- First-half betting: Bets that take into account the result of the first half only.
- Fold: Number of selections in a combined bet. For example, 4-fould is a combination that includes four events.
- Goliath: System Bet Type.
Handicap: System by means of which it is advantageous or disadvantage (adding goals or points to one of the participants) with the intention of balancing a confrontation. The favorite team is awarded a goal disadvantage and the underdog an advantage. For example, the result of a bet “Barcelona (-2)” is obtained by subtracting one unit from the goals scored by Barcelona. The result of a Sports Bet (+1) is obtained by adding one unit to the goals scored by Deport.
Asian handicap: Type of handicap in which a semi-entire goal advantage is chosen to prevent the bet from ending in a tie. For example, the result of a bet “Barcelona ()” is obtained by subtracting 2 units from the goals scored by Basra. The result of a Sports Bet (+1.5) is obtained by adding 1.5 units to the goals scored by the Galician team. More complex versions of this system ads “goal quarters”. Example: Real Madrid (-1.25), Valencia (+1.75).