As traffic volume continues to rise, the chances of being involved in a car accident go up as well. Residents of California need to be aware of the risks and what can be done to mitigate the damages and circumstances of an accident. Our auto accident attorneys in Los Angeles are here to help.
What types of injuries commonly result from traffic accidents?
- Whiplash and Neck Injuries- These injuries are common in car accidents. Most of them improve within a few weeks, but more serious ones usually take up to months to fully heal.
- Burn Injuries- These injuries are often life-changing for victims. First-degree burns are relatively mild while Second and Third-degree burns are more severe and take longer to heal.
- Broken Bones- Fractures require careful treatments. They often require surgery and take several months to heal.
- Airbag Injuries- Airbags were built to protect lives, but deploying them at speeds over 100mph can be very dangerous. They can lead to injuries or sometimes even death.
- Back Injuries and Internal Injuries- These are commonly seen in high-speed accidents. They may require multiple operations and long recovery times.
What actions do victims need to take to be compensated after an accident?
The experts over at Avrek Law Firm work with clients to determine when is the best possible time to file a negligence claim. The first step to getting the compensation you deserve is to contact one of our attorneys today.
For more information, here is an infographic by Avrek Law Firm.
If you have recently been involved in an uber accident, here is an uber accident lawyer that can help.