Mahindra XUV 300 w8 is one of the most popular models among auto enthusiasts and the Indian Mahindra Automobile company has established its grip firmly in Indian market at a very early stage. The reason of this is not only is elegant and magnificent of look but also because it possesses various external functional features that are very convenient in Indian Roads. There is very little doubt that Mahindra XUV 300 review will bring out a huge challenge in order to to expose itself in selling market and according to the latest market result it is acting in the market like hotcakes. However the new model of Mahindra XUV 300 w8 has drawn its inspiration from Cheetah claiming that the design will attract more purchases and simply by providing a huge number of Fast and top class additional features. It is the third attempt from Mahindra to Crave out space of sub -4m Suv/ crossover, Mahindra company has gone 24 launches of available variants of XUV 300; w4, w6, and w8(O) starting from price range of 7.9 lakhs stressing to 11.99 lakhs.
Features comparison and additional advantages of Mahindra XUV 300 w8:
The new XUV 300 review this closes the fact that it possesses both the petrol and diesel engine of respectively 1.2L and 1.5 litres and it is also possessed with a manual gear transmission. In the XUV 300 review, we are going to discuss about the modernization of Mahindra XUV 300 w8 and Mahindra XUV 300 w8(O)…
Mahindra XUV 300 w8:
- Compared to the earlier models of w6, w8 is well equipped and provides a higher safety index as well as an air of dignity from both the inside and outside.
- If your budget is not very limited and constrained w8 will definitely be a more suitable choice for your tests. W8 model comes with all the previous features of w6 and it has it passive keyless entry and push button start.
- Apart from that it has a 7 inch capacitive touch screen that is very efficient when dealing with navigation and it also has Apple car play as well as Android auto. 2 Tweeters, fabric upholstery and Leather it steering along the gear knob are some of the additional features of this new model.
- It holds ESP, the instant engine start and stop option is available, the dual zone is fully automated, a first-class temperature control, cruise control, install reverse camera with dynamic guidelines are some of the top plus features of the new Mahindra XUV 300 w8.
- A 6 way adjust table driver seat and auto headlamps as well as wipers also makes it more attractive for the users.
- The indicators are electrically foldable ORVMs, the wheels are of 17 inch solid alloy, available sunroof and dual tone roof rails mix the car all the more glamorous as well as exotic.
Mahindra XUV 300 w8(O):
- The XUV 300(O) is just a simple upgradation of the w8 model and it has 7 airbags including side and knee bags providing more support and protection for the drivers.
- The interior is of fully leatherette making it a vintage of its own design.
- Auto dimming of IRVM system is available.
- First class front parking sensors, 17 inch Diamond cut alloy wheels and dual tone roof rails are some of the additions in this new model.
Hopefully, this XUV 300 review have cleared out most queries of the differences and innovations in the new XUV 300 model and depending on your preferences and budget one is free to choose his own. Wapcar.in is the place from where people can get additional informations about the particular models and from wapcar.id what can also get professional advices on which model to buy under different circumstances.